If you’ve ever used an ATM at night, you know what we are talking about. It is sometimes highly risky and downright dangerous, as shoplifters and thieves are on every single corner. Thieves will not always come back and apologize, like this one did.
ATMs are strongly secured with security cameras, cubicle-type walls, and even armed guards at certain locations to discourage muggers and opportunists. However, nothing can compare to this hilarious defense mechanism that could be even more effective. It’s all about your dog! The internet got overwhelmed with pictures of people using ATMs while being guarded by their cute dogs.
While these pups may look cute and cuddly at first glance, there’s no doubt that they can attack you in seconds if you try to approach that person. Think twice when you try to steal money from these people, muggers! “This is a good strategy. I would be way too distracted trying to pet the dogs to steal her information,” one social media user alternatively stated.
If you’re thinking of adopting a dog and need yet another good reason to, now you have one. If you’ve already got one, it might be time to start bringing them as your official cash withdrawal guard. Scroll down to get the proof you wanted and try not to be scared.
1. Don’t even think about approaching
2. When you are at the ATM and you got your own security
3. Someone is watching her back
4. Two-sided tank system
5. Self-protecting and treat-fed system
6. Going to the ATM at night be like…
7. A tiny guard is watching you, be warned!
8. Just doing the best job for his girl
9. How to use the cash dispensing machine safely
10. ATM security at its best
11. ATM security guarantee
12. Personal protection dog
13. The best protection you can get